Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Here's An Odd Thing...

I just looked at the covers of the August solicitations. There were 71 different covers for me to look at.
I was interested in five of them. And only because Man-Thing was on the cover of the third issue of Weirdworld.

http://cdn1-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/marvel-comics-august-2015-solicitations_1/weirdw2015004_cov.jpg
Cool cover, huh?


Five?!?!?!
That's all I'm getting from this?
I don't know, Marvel. This could be the beginning of the end.
Maybe I can just find another hobby.
Yeah, right!

In DC news I did the same thing and came up with six. But, two of them Bizarro and Bat-Mite are currently slated as limited series so, that would be 4. Still not great.



IDW has already cancelled Godzilla: Rulers of the Earth so in independents land I know I have John Carter, Warlord of Mars.
Not a great time to be a comic book fan.
BLEH!

No comments: