Friday, May 15, 2015

Fridays, Because...Why Not?: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Two wrap up.

A second season of SHIELD has come and gone and the body count this time around is off the charts. If you don't want to know, stop reading right now.
I was pretty happy that I called Skye's Dads' Mr. Hyde transformation. It didn't look great, but I was happy to see it.
The final reveal that Skye's mom is a murdering psychopath was awesome and Fitz figuring out how to stop Gordon's teleportation was pretty cool. Gordon basically killing himself was okay. Seems he would know not to do that, but maybe in the heat of the moment.
Skye's dad getting a mindwipe and becoming a veterinarian was bittersweet. I hope she keeps visiting him even if he doesn't remember her. I'm betting with the chemicals raging through his system that it might not be a permanent wipe.
Ward killing his girlfriend was an interesting twist and I don't know how I feel about him being some kind of HYDRA splinter group. I really wish they would just kill him. I wrote him off after he turned so, why can't Marvel. I understand a good villain, but he really just needs to die.
Here is my final statement as to the end of the season;

Dear Marvel,

If you harm a single hair on the fictional head of one Jemma Simmons, and I do mean ONE HAIR, then we are done. Don't think I won't do it. I bailed on Daredevil on Episode 12!!!! They were stupid and killed Ben Urich. I really liked that show and they crossed the line.
At least the show Prison Break was smart enough to not piss me off until the very last episode. Sneaky bastards!
So, to reiterate, bring that shapely British butt back to the show completely unharmed and we will be fine.
Otherwise...
I will be angry.
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
No threat, just a promise.

SAVE SIMMONS!!!!

No comments: