Thursday, May 14, 2015

OH DC...What are you doing??? (Part 2)

A while back DC released sneak peeks of new titles. I honestly liked one of them. This time two look interesting and I might be interested in a third. Lets go again shall we?

DR. FATE

Eight page preview and Dr. Fate's helmet shows upon the last page??? I'm gonna need more than this for any form of interest.

AQUAMAN

This looks cool. Not one of the two I was interested in. It's that third one I mentioned.

JUSTICE LEAGUE 3001

I can never decide if I like this. A female Guy Gardner is pretty funny though..

ACTION COMICS

This looks...dumg.

BAT MITE

Funny stuff! I'll buy a couple of these. Might as well Howard The Duck sucks now.

BIZARRO

This is my favorite sneak peek so far. I love the art and it made me laugh. Too bad it's a limited series. Maybe DC will see the error of their way.  Maybe.

GREEN LANTERN: THE LOST ARMY

Bleh! PASS!

LOBO

I didn't even read the sneak peek of this abomination. This is not LOBO.

Here's some art;

No comments: