Friday, January 16, 2015

Um...Hello?

So, there is a new costume for Spider-Woman. I get that they want her to be like the new Batgirl, but something seems different.

Check these pics for a comparison.







You want a new costume that's fine, but where did her boobs go? Is the new costume some sort of weird binding thingie that shrinks them to...well, nothing? I did a whole minute of research on the Magical Interwebs and fond nothing that mentioned this so, felt it was my duty to bring it up. The new one seems like a blatant rip off of Batgirl's new costume.



My opinion, take it or leave it. It reminds me of the time when everyone in the Avengers had beard stubble and wore puffy vests of some kind.




http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls7fm83iPD1qc9wc7.jpg

Hmmm, after closer viewing it appears it's more like jackets as opposed to vests. I remembered vests for some reason. Oh well, still not a good costume change.

No comments: