Thursday, January 15, 2015

ANT-MAN...DAMMIT!



So, even when Edgar Wright was going to be a part of this movie I was far from happy with it. Making Michael Douglas Hank Pym effectively removes Janet Pym a.k.a. The Wasp from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and I have always been a fan of The Wasp. For decades she was the heart of The Avengers and Marvel was screwing this whole thing up!
When Wright left the picture I was less excited to see it. Just did not care. The movie poster, in my opinion, was awful. And now Yellowjacket is a bad guy with extra limbs ?!?!?! Man, this was getting worse by the minute.
Then, last night, I watched the damn trailer.
There was Ant-Man astride his flying ant. The suit looked a little better when it was moving around. Michael Douglas never bothered me so him being in it doesn't affect me. Him being Hank Pym does, but that's a different matter.
The trailer looked good.
I might have to go see this damned thing.
And they are going to screw it up. I just know it.
I do like Paul Rudd so, that's a thing and Scott Lang was always okay in my book.
We'll see.
I could be wrong.
I doubt it, but we shall see.
DAMMIT!

No comments: