Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARVEL ZOMBIES 4 OR WTF????







Apparently the 'geniuses' at Marvel have decided they need more money and are going to be bringing us another unnecessary addition to the Marvel Zombies saga. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not made because they are continuing the epic. I hated it from the very beginning.
What ticks me off is that they are taking my beloved monsters from the Marvel Universe and including them in this craptacular comic series. Why not just learn to write something original?

In completely unrelated news;

Seems that someone has the stainless steel cajones to think they can write the concluding, sixth book of The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. I normally don't use a lot of profanity here at family friendly Penguin Comics, but seriously? Someone needs to receive a large quantity of go fuck yourself and stop this or I will be outside with a damned picket sign when the book comes out.

There! I'm done.

1 comment:

S. W. Miller said...

Really? Zombifying Man-Thing and Werewolf By Night? What's the point?