Thursday, July 17, 2008

THE WOMBAT!!



Many moons ago I used to hang at this place called The Comic Works. We chatted about comics, drew comics and other fun stuff. I met quite a few characters there that I still know to this day. One of them is Neil Bryer. He used to do a comic called The Crime Fighting Monk. I thought the monk ruled and was always glad to see a new issue.
Now Neil is online with another comics called Wombat. Wombat is pretty funny if I say so myself. Currently, he is on his way to Chicago Comic Con and the adventure is just beginning.
I ran into Neil today while going to get coffee. He gave me a cool Wombat trading card and I thought, 'Hey! I write for a site devoted to all things comic. Why don't I pimp his comic?' So, that's this in a nutshell.
Go HERE and see the fun for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: