Friday, October 17, 2008

REVIEWS OF MOVIES I HAVEN'T SEEN

Rules are simple and different. Top ten at the boxoffice. One sentence (admittedly some of them might be long sentences.) That's it, hold on.
The Top Ten list comes from IMDB at imdb.com

BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA - Great, this did so well that we will be subjected to talking animal movies for another five years!

QUARANTINE - I don't watch remakes.

BODY OF LIES - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Snort! Huh?

EAGLE EYE - I already watched WANTED.

NICK AND NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST - I actually saw this one and it rocked!

THE EXPRESS - I will never see this and it won't matter.

NIGHT IN RODANTHE - My testosterone levels are too high for this flick.

APPALOOSA - A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE in the old west, sign me up!

THE DUCHESS - See review for BODY OF LIES.

FIREPROOF - The Christian film that made good and should be a must see for everyone.

That's it for now. See ya all next week.

No comments: