Thursday, August 11, 2011

WHAT THE HELL, MARVEL?!?!

Okay, before we get started, go read this;

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/08/the-great-marvel-comics-rip-off/

Finished?
Good.
Pissed off at Marvel?
Even better.
First they screw the Kirby family out of rightfully due bucks, but now they want people to literally destroy their competition.
What a crock!
And over a cover that is far from McGuiness' best work.
Ugh.
See, this is hard for me because I am a Marvel guy. Growing up my friend, Steve would buy all things DC and I would buy all things Marvel. We both knew what was better in our opinions and went with it.
Lately, I have been buying comics and really the only Marvel Comic I have been getting is the new Red Skull miniseries.
I read a lot of DC Comics nowadays.
But they are getting to reboot their universe.
Again.
I might just stick with buying the Marvel Essentials and the DC Showcase from here on out. At least then I know I'm getting quality comics with none of the BS.
Sheesh!

No comments: