Wednesday, August 10, 2011

THE F WORD 2011


The F Word is my favorite Gordon Ramsay show. He takes normal people and puts them in a kitchen to see how many diners are willing to pay for their attempts at his recipes. Along the way there is informative segments about food. Gordon raises livestock to be served at the season finale and he does recipe challenges against semi famous people.
Like I said, one of my favorite shows.
Then the new season premiered. Seems he changed things up a bit. The concept is taking two independent restaurant owners of the same cuisine and pitting themselves against one another. So, two Italian chefs, two Indian chefs...you get the idea.
Yeah, this ain't what I signed up for.
There were two episodes on last night and I managed to get through most of one episode. It just isn't the same.
Thank God for reruns.

No comments: