Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Penultimate Chapter of the Web Comic Competition

Okay, we are back with the final decision making blog. Then the next will award the winner the lifelong contract of buying their merch when possible.

GIRLS WITH SLINGSHOTS





I have been reading this one since day one. The little cactus McPedro makes me laugh. The girls are funny. One is super girly and likes girls. The other one is a lot cruder and prefers men. Never, ever judge a book by it's cover. This one has made me laugh out loud a number of times.

SHORTPACKED



The concept of a group of people working togther in a toy store has endless comedic possibilities. They have also made me laugh quite a bit.

MENAGE A 3




Just a fun filled demented strip. Plus, look at the picture. Why wouldn't anyone read this?

LEAST I COULD DO




Another one that I have read from the start. I have suffered through multiple artists and it just is funny to watch this main character plow through life, women and cadbury eggs. Simply delightful with a sharp, sarcastic wit.

No comments: