Monday, December 27, 2010

GOING THE DISTANCE (2010)


Erin (Drew Barrymore) and Garrett (Justin Long) strike sparks for a summer fling in New York City but neither expects it to last once Erin heads home to San Francisco and Garrett remains behind for his Big Apple job. But after six romantic weeks, neither is sure they want it to end. So despite opposing coasts, naysaying friends and family and unexpected temptations, the couple just might have found something like love. And helped by a lot of texting, sexting and late-night phone calls, they might actually go the distance.
UM, I get it. Drew Barrymore does romantic comedies. She does them very well. But, I would rather see her in fun stuff like Charlies Angels than crap like this.
Also, I have decided to make this the reason to be pissed off about Christina Applegate. I watched all those seasons of Married With Children and waited for her to mature and get naked finally. Yup, never happened. Now, after her breast cancer that is never going to happen. I am so glad that she survuved the breast cancer and is a strong woman and she is very funny in everything I see her in, but no boobies? Ever?
There I vented and feel better.
The movie?
Yeah, you seen one of these you've seen them all. Never Been Kissed is much better.

No comments: