Monday, August 13, 2007

WELCOME!

I know, I know. You came to penguincomics.net to get your fix for movies, comics and stuff. Mmmmmm, I loves me some stuff! Anywho, Larry Stanley, the fan boy supreme is laid up for a while and the site is being left in the capable (???) hands of our webmaster who shall remain nameless (Oooooo! Mysterious, ain't it?) and myself. My name is Waltz, Douglas Waltz and I have a license to.....um, sorry about that. Anywhat, this is the place to come from Penguin Comics for reviews and things. See, while our web master is a freaking genius I am pretty much a blithering idiot. I can, however, do blogging. So, I set this up to fill in the gaps for the site and to make things incredibly easy for me.
Thanks for coming and keep coming back. I promise to make things as interesting as possible around here. And say a prayer for our erstwhile editor. He can use all the help he can get.

No comments: