Saturday, August 10, 2013

COMICS I READ 8/10/13

Okay, after my last rant about the recent Captain America run, I decided to pick up the new issue.
Still not happy.
One thing that will make me happy.
Next issue is supposed to be the conclusion of this.
That will make me happy.



Dial H has been my favorite DC book. Issue 15 is the last issue and while it is a bit of a mess I can tell they had fun with all the super hero names they had to come up with for this. The end says that it will be in a new issue of Justice League.  Not sure what that means as I don;t read that book. I am sad this is over.



Avengers A.I. is becoming my new favorite book. I have no idea who the Iron Man robot is, but the issue was good. I like the clean artwork and the Vision is epic as always. This was a great second issue.



No comments: