Thursday, January 13, 2011

DVDS!!!

LOONEY TUNES SUPERSTARS: SYLVESTER AND TWEETY



I think these are a wonderful idea! Taking just the classic cartoons that all of old folk grew up with and isolating them according to character. Nothing like a cat with a speech impediment chasing a bird with a speech impediament. Makes for comedy gold in my opinion.


















LOONEY TUNE SUPERSTARS: FOGHORN LEGHORN


Ah, my favorite of the bunch. I really love this monstrously sized rooster who is as obnoxious as they come. Of all the Warner Bros. cartoon characters I think I quote Foghorn the most.

















ER THE COMPLETE FOURTEETH SEASON






Honestly, I had stopped watching years ago. Watching these made me realize that the show had jumped the shark years ago.


















DALLAS THE FOURTEENTH SEASON



...speaking of jumping the shark. Repeatedly. At least it was the last season.














CHARLIE BROWN'S CHRISTMAS TALES



I am a fan of the holiday based Peanuts programs. Anything else seems a little overdone and redundant. For Peanuts completists only.


















THE RICKY GERVAIS SHOW



I love Gervais in The Office. I think it is one of the greatest portrayals of a sad, lonely little man in the entire world. The Office, original flavor is one of my favorite shows. That being said, I haven't like Gervais in anything since. I just don't think he's funny.
This is no exception.

No comments: