Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SCARE TACTICS SEASON 3 PART ONE



I have to admit that I was not a big fan of this show, but that was when Brenda from 90210 was the host. I think I had seen the Bigfoot episode and that was it.
Now, it comes down to Tracey Morgan who does an admirable job of introducing the clips, being funny and staying the Hell out of the way of the folks that put on the scare show.
To make this better this DVD set is uncensored and by that I mean not only do we get to see the people swear like sailors, but there is the occasional nudity to bring along to the scares.
This show is a lot of fun and with each episode only being about twenty minutes they fly by. I watched this with the kids and we were all laughing our heads off. It's like playing really good practical jokes on people you have never met.
A lot of fun.

No comments: