Sunday, June 7, 2009

THE BEST OF WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY?



I remember when the original UK version of this show was on. It was hilarious and, when it came to the states, they were smart enough to get a couple of the regulars from the UK shows, Namely, Colin Mockery and Ryan Stiles. It helped ground the series in the US and made it funnier than if they had been excluded.
I got this in the mail the other day and said, "oh yeah, this was pretty funny."
Then I popped it in.
I haven't laughed that hard in my life in quite some time! With guest stars like Richards Simmons, David Hasselhoff and Florence Henderson, this is a star studded set of hilarity. Seriously! I haven't laughed this hard in forever.
Here check out a clip and see if I'm lying;



See, true comedy.
Get the set. Laugh yourself purple and thank me when you get your breath back. You're welcome in advance.

No comments: