Monday, October 21, 2013

YEAH, SO DC COMICS I HATE TO SAY IT...

...but it's over. I tried the new Justice League of America and you fake shot Catwoman and her epic cleavage in the head. I read every issue of Dial H...and you cancelled it. The same went for Frankenstein Agent of S.H.A.D.E. and the hugely entertaining OMAC. You cancelled Legion of Super Heroes. My youngest daughter was heartbroken. With Earth 2 you took my beloved Justice Society and ruined them. And I saw that new Batgirl costume. The grey one. You know the one I mean. My lovely Martha said it best when she asked how she was hiding her secret identity. I reminded her this was the same company that thinks you can hide your identity with glasses and a well placed spit curl.
Luckily, Marvel has managed to continue to put out good comics on a regular basis and Dynamite and IDW also have some comics I do like a lot.
So, I'd like to say it's me, but I'm afraid it's you.
Seeya DC...you suck.

No comments: