Sunday, April 18, 2010

FREE WILLY:ESCAPE FROM PIRATE'S COVE



I made a joke with my wife that when Black Dog starring Patrick Swayze, Randy Travis and Meatloaf came out that Hollywood had this big hat of movie star names and whne they were making movies they would just draw names from a hat.
Well this time around the director only got to use the hat twice and came up with Bindi Irwin and Beau Bridges.
This is one of those times where I miss Steve Irwin. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let his daughter do half the stuff she's done, especially a beating a dead horse, fourth installment in the Free Willy series.
And this is a baby whale so, not the same whale, right? Are children so unimaginative that they use the same name for whales the world over? I think not.
Now, if you could get a Free Willy: Willy VS. Jason Voorhees? I would watch that.
This one.
Fail in an epic way.

No comments: