Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another One Bites The Dust

https://thanley.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/sensation21a.jpg


Recently, I have found myself drawn more and more to DC Comics.Probably because I was a Marvel Zombie growing up and I can't take what they are doing to my beloved characters. One of the most surprising comics from DC that I have never  missed an issue of is Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman. Many one and done stories and sometimes, multiple stories in a single issue. It reminded me of the good old days of comics where, sometimes, you just wanted to see your favorite comic characters do something within a single issue and get the job of heroing done.
Sensation Comics was that comic for me. I really enjoy every issue.
Now, DC is cancelling it.
That should help with their diversity thingie.
NOT!
This sucks. It saves me four bucks a month, but still sucks.

No comments: