Sunday, August 3, 2008

TINY TOON ADVENTURES Season One Part One


They're tiny, they're toony, they're all a little loony. Come on folks sing it with me. You all know the words. Why? Because it's Tiny Toons! The adventures of Babs and Buster Bunny and their friends at Acme Looniversity where they learn to be the new wave of hilarious Looney Tune characters.
This was an amazing concept for it's time and Steven Spielberg was genius to get it out there. I had no idea that there were so many episodes for season one that they had to split them in half. Kind of a bummer, but an eight disc set would be too expensive and unwieldy. This way they are more workable and you won't kill yourself trying to watch that many episodes in one sitting. I know that I had a hard time pacing myself through these things.
One of the truly great series of cartoons from the 90's.
My favorite character was Go-Go the DoDo. Genius. Absolute genius.

No comments: